12-16oz Aluminum Can Crusher

12-16oz Aluminum Can Crusher







Aluminum Can Crusher Multi-Load 6

Aluminum Can Crusher  Multi-Load 6

Aluminum Can Crusher  Multi-Load 6

Aluminum Can Crusher  Multi-Load 6

Can Crusher Multi-Load 6 Aluminum Can Crusher Heavy Duty, Garden, Lawn, Maintenance

I have this crusher without the stacking rack attachment, which seems pretty useless to me. (One way or the other you're loading cans one at a time.) My wife and I started crushing cans some time ago with our heels on the garage floor, then someone gave us this gadget. Since our garage walls are cement block, I attached the crusher to a board and we operated the crusher on the floor, holding it down with our feet. OK, but awkward. Finally I bought some masonry screws and attached the machine to the wall and it works like a charm. Plenty of crushing leverage, and each crushed can falls out the bottom into a plastic bin we've placed there for storage until we dispose of the collection. If you're a recycler, this roundly beats stepping around garbage bags full of intact cans or stomping them. 

Aluminum Can Crusher  Multi-Load 6

Comments